Monday, July 21, 2008

Keeping up with the Joneses

I've been looking over my wardrobe and it could definitely use some serious upgrades. But being a poor college students, I really can't afford anything much more than Old Navy or Ross. So I've decided to start a charity fund--for my wardrobe. The only problem is that I'll probably get tons of checks and I hate running to the bank to cash them. So for the sake of practicality I've decided that I just can't accept anything under $1,000. Please feel free to donate :)

2 comments:

Lisa Ann said...

Apparently I'm gonna hafta be the Big Earner for this Brugad, just don't be no Empty Suit. (Perhaps I shouldn't watch any more mob movies, the next time I have an extra grande lying around, you will be the first to hear about it)

Julia said...

you two crack me up. Lissey, feel free to sent some my way too.