Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm an Aunt !!!

This morning my wonderful, amazing sister Julia became a mother! Perfect, little blonde William Eric, weighing in at 6 lbs 12 oz. And let me tell you,William is so lucky because he has an awesome mom! Julia is one of my greatest inspirations, the kind of girl that makes the impossible possible—from running a marathon, to surviving off of no sleep as she went through college and culinary school and juggled a hundred other things, to moving to New York City at a young age and making it her own. But most of all, Julia is a great friend, and one of my favorite people in the world. I wish her and her husband all of the best of luck in this new endeavor. Love ya Julia!

2 comments:

Kara J said...

Wow! I heard the news from your blog first! That's great! Congratulations to you, Julia and Eric, and your entire family! I can't wait to meet William in November! I'm so glad to hear he was only 6lbs- if I remember correctly there was some worry about him big a 9-10 pounder. Julia is amazing. She'll be the best mom!

Lisa Ann said...

Julia is amazing! I am so excited to be an aunt as well. He looks so cute, I am extremely jealous, but very happy for them! I can't believe Julia has a baby, the whole thing is absolutely incredible!